Woww! A energy dense bar made up of moringa and country sugar instead of chocolate. Is it good for our body? Does it taste good? What is it made up of? How many days does it long?
Even I didn’t know about these super-duper nutritious snack before writing the article. After my research, I felt like it is a must-kept thing in your bag for you to boost up after a incomplete breakfast or tired travel or a drowsy break or a boring lunch or a very sleeeeeeepy noon work!
It is wholesome natural approach we would prefer. Moga moringa is a energy dense bar that is done by extracting herbs and impress your tastebuds.
The ingredients Mora moringa are made up of are:
Moringa (murungai elai in tamil)- Moha moringa is made up of drumstick leaves which is a multipurpose tree. It is native to South Asia where it grows in the foothills of Himalayas. If you have children at home who cries out of their throat to eat greens, Moha moringa is a good option for them :)!
Alfala– It is a nutrient dense extract for humans and it is a animal feed also. Leaves and young shoots can be eaten raw, cooked and made into tea. They are good for kidney and prostrate condition which increase urine flow.
Spirulina– They are often referred to as blue green algae. It has a high vitamin and protein content which makes a fabulous dietery supplement for vegans.
Groundnut– Well, the use of groundnuts are vast.They are made to prepare peanut oil, peanut butter, peanut flour, added in many traditional cuisines and now even in chocolates and herbal extract bars.
Almond – Having almond in it can be definitely healthy and nutritious! They lower blood pressure, blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.They are rich in omega 3, phytochemicals and vitamin E.
Cardamom– It is an Indian spice used for its intense flavour and traditional medicine. It makes the bar to taste extra minty,spicy and citrusy. It has a high fragrance.
Dried ginger– It is a fresh ginger that has undergone the drying process.They helps in weight loss and burns stored fat and processing glucose in the blood.
Country sugar– It is the next form of jaggery and palm candy. It avoid unnecessary acid secretions which result in erosive gastritis.
Nature and taste
Moga moringa energy dense bar are an easy way to consume greens. It is a complete plant protein which contains all types of nine essential amino acids. Each bar contains 1/2 cup of moringa leaves and almonds, groundnuts for us to savour the deliciously chewy bar. It also carries a hint of chocolate for the chocolate lovers.
While the groundnuts and almonds gives a nutty flavour, the ginger and cardamam gives us a minty flavour which eases digestion and refreshes the day in a minute.
- Moringa has been used for centuries due to its medicinal properties and health benefits. And now it’s good choice for us as on-the-way to school or work snack.
- Moga moringa are rich in vitamin B6, C, protein and riboflavin and iron.
- Quercetin is a powerful antioxidant present in moha moringa which lowers blood pressure.
- Chlorogenic acid present in moha moringa is used to lower blood sugar levels after meals.
- Moringa leaves are a loaded source of iron which helps in formation of red blood cells in our body. This help to reduce the risk of developing anemia and experiencing symptoms like fatigue,hairloss and breathing difficulty.
- Alfalfa in moha moringa helps to reduce blood sugar levels and also relieves symptoms of menopause.They are rich in vitamins like A, C, E and K. It is a great idea to use them as a daily supplement and prevent hair loss.
- Spirulina’s role in moha moringa is extremely useful in improving the symptoms of allergic rhinitis. They can lower bad LDL and triglyceride levels.
- They have anti inflammatory properties and helps to regulate the immune system. It also helps in hair regrowth. It contains vitamins like A,C,E and B and minerals like calcium, magnesium, selenium and zinc.
- Moha moringa contains groundnut which is an excellent source of protein helpful in building and repairing bone cells. Most of the fats in peanuts are monounsaturated fat and polyunsaturated fats which are the healthiest type of fat.
Our standard cold pressed oils are here for you to deliver this wonder product to your doorstep! Treat your kids and loved ones with these new healthy energy dense bars instead of the same milk chocolates you always give. We’re sure you’ll love it!