This topic flooded me with my childhood memories where my mom use to dress up me well as took pictures of me. Yeah, every mothers experience her own dreamy fantasy to dress up her children with variety of clothes. Babies grow up so fast they you may prefer to just buy a few items of clothing in each infant size. Don’t fit them into uncomfortable dresses for the sake of fashion. Never choose dresses which are so grand, which makes them too hot.
Let’s know about some tips for dressing your baby.
- In hot weather,dress up your baby with loose and light clothing.Always use a hat for your baby while your are outdoors.
- In cold weather, dress up your baby in layers so that you can remove the clothing whenever your baby turns too warm.Its always preferable to cover them with monkey cap since they lose heat by their heads more than the adults.
- It’s always important to look out for nightwear that has a low fire hazard label.
- It’s always better to choose clothing without beads,threads,ties, drawstrings, attachments as your baby can pick them and put it in their mouth.
- Jumpsuits with zip behind always make your dressing easy.
- You can also choose dress which has buttons behind.
- Try talking, singing nursery rhymes, smiling and making faces when you are dressing your baby. This can distract him for a long time. Talking and singing are also the best ways to get bond up with baby.
Socks are definitely helpful for your babies if they are not wearing footies especially if you are venturing outdoors.Babies have poor pheriperal circulation and their feet will get colder than ours.
Onesies are the best clothes of a baby’s wardrobe. You can use one size instead of regular shirts because they snap at the crotch preventing the bellies’ exposure to cold. You can buy them online or even baby stores and they are not expensive.
They are stretchy around the neck and shoulders and easy to remove.
This wearable blanket replaces loose blanket in the crib that covers your babies face and interferes with breathing. It’s a warm cuddly blanket that can’t kick off, enduring your baby to sleep soundly throughout the night.You don’t need to worry about overheating as it will keeps your baby only warm in the night.
They are always the cutest kind of wear you can wear out. Since they are in layers,you could remove the suit on top if your baby is not comfortable. The jumpsuit set comes out with round neck cotton t-shirt with shoulder loops for ease and comfortable fit. It is an ideal pick for this summer!
The rompers are always very comfortable to dress and undress your crying baby. It is made up of 100% high grade organic cotton.It is a one piece clothing that is attached with shorts. It has snap buttons throughout including fastened crutch for easy nappy changes. The fabric is smooth and soft and keeps your baby ease all day long.
4. Baby Sweatshirts / Hoodies
These are always a necessity for any child. A hoodie is a sweatshirt with hoods which always come with drawstrings which you can tie it under their chin. In Canada,hoodies are the most popular item sometimes worn under the coat or jacket to provide an extra layer of clothing during the winter.
5. Tank Tops
Tank tops are sleeveless shirts that you can use for your baby on a very hot day.Its not a choice to wear outdoors since it doesn’t protect your baby’s sensitive skin against sun burn. These makes a great choice to be worn as undershirts.The build of tank top is simple,the neck and armholes are often reinforced for durability. They also make a great pair with skirts and shorts.