Some people skip meals because they gain weight. Thus they become malnourished. Many of today’s generation, especially teenagers, think that being skinny is beautiful.
As a result, they become more susceptible to weight gain.
The reason for this impact of movies. They become malnourished by not eating enough in the stress of not becoming obese.
The peak of that tension turns into a psychological problem called Anorexia nervosa. The psychiatrist speaks about this life-threatening psychological problem.
Psychological problems are often hereditary. Anorexia nervosa, however, is no exception.
This is a problem caused by the general mood of the community. The mentality that being slim and fit is beautiful has been created over time.
That state of mind creates great tension over the body system. Some people are under the illusion that they will lose weight if they gain weight.
Some people skip meals because they gain weight. As a result, they become malnourished and become very thin.
At the peak of this, even if the muscles are dry and the bones are visible on the outside, they will still think they need to lose weight.
This can lead to a variety of physical problems due to lack of adequate nutrition. Rarely do some people even die at some point.
This problem is also a part of eating disorder. People with another type of bulimia nervosa will eat better. But, they will vomit everything they eat for fear of becoming obese.
Celebrities Diet Risk
Celebrities such as film actresses, models and singers were often the victims of this problem.
This was due to the tension that their beauty would go away if they became obese and thus their market would collapse.
Awareness of the issue has spread around the world since the death of Karen Carpenter, a famous American singer.
This is a problem that has not yet been addressed in India. Some studies show that teenage girls are more likely to have this problem today. Therefore no comprehensive studies have been conducted yet.
With the advent of social networking sites, the idea of wanting to look good has become even more intense. Many women want to post their photos to be slim fit.
Movie actresses today are mostly skinny. The effect of all this is that some women feel the need to lose weight. Diet for this.
Diet is the practice of not overeating. However, many people do not even eat enough to be slim. No one realizes the danger of this. The reason is the lack of widespread awareness of the issue.
It simply came to our notice then. No matter how thin he is, he will be disappointed that he has not yet achieved his goal in weight loss.
Thus leading to depression. There is a risk of becoming overwhelmed. It is therefore important to monitor dieters. Diet is healthy. But, it will vary depending on the need.
If a person is on a diet without the need, if the body is going to lose weight without getting enough nutrition. It is good to see a psychiatrist right away.
There is nothing wrong with being careful not to gain weight. For that, it is wrong to act in such a way that malnutrition goes unnoticed.
Have a nutritious diet and get the exercise you need to stay lean. A psychiatrist should be consulted as soon as one’s weight loss thoughts begin to overwhelm him.
You can approach a nutritionist and buy a list of balanced diets and follow it.
If a person diagnosed with anorexia nervosa, psychological and nutritional treatments will be performed.
This problem can be solve with Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Remedies and Medications, which change the deepest thoughts in the mind.
Dietitian Explains How to Adjust Our Eating Habits to Avoid Obesity
- Proper diet is the initial solution to keep obesity under control. Avoid starchy foods altogether for fear of becoming obese. It should not be.
- Everyone needs starch according to their age. We can get them from rice and whole grains.
- Protein-rich foods must be taken. Non-vegetarian foods are high in protein.
- Non-vegetarians can get protein from vegetarian foods such as legumes, cheese, and soy. High fiber spinach should be eating only three days a week to avoid constipation.
- Fatty substances should consume. They are two types of fats, good fats, and bad fats. Among them, you can take good fatty foods such as eggs, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, avocados.
- It is better to avoid junk foods like pizza and burgers as they are high in bad fats. May be concerned not to become obese. But, that alone should not be tense.
- Everyone has an account of their age-appropriate weight. It is enough to see if we are accordingly. Don’t worry about calories!!