Cooking can’t be completed without using iron kadai. Every one of us should need a iron kadai with long durability and hassle-free features!
Get the best cooking experience with standard iron kadai and deliver the delicious your family would ask more for! Be it chicken fry, potato fry, the distinct taste of making it in iron kadai is mouthwatering and no one could ignore it!
1.What Is The Iron Kadai Used For?
Shallow or deep frying of
- Potato recipes like French fries, wedges
- Sweets like halwa, palkova
- Snacks like vada, samosa, bajji
- Vegetable fry
- Beef stir fry, chicken steaks, fish
- Egg toast
- Dal Tadka
- Kadai paneer, kadai mushroom, kadai chicken
2. Impressive Features Of Standard Kadai
1. Elegant Design
It’s a thick circular deep cookware with a flat bottom and sturdy handles to get hold of.
Since it is made of stainless steel, it is ideal for any kind of setting, whether it is a high-quality restaurant or the smallest kitchen.
2. Induction & Gas Friendly
And finally! These cookware works well in both induction and gas stoves. So this cookware is also great for mobile cooking! It is also ideal for hostellers who want to prepare healthy home-food.
3. Decent Weight
This perfect weight of cast iron kadai helps ensure even distribution of heat and prevents the burning of food and food from sticking to the surface which makes the whole meal bad.
4. Long Durability
Cast iron is one of the best options for long durability! Keeping your cast iron kadai well seasoned helps your kadai to stay long durable.
5. Even Distribution And Spreads Heat Evenly
If you are health conscious and also worried about the amount of oil consumed in dosas, no worries! Cast iron absorbs the oil and evenly cooks them.
6. Free Of Chemicals
They are chemical-free and different from non-stick cookwares which use harmful chemicals like Teflon while manufacturing.
We are offering at a reasonable price and the product will be delivered to your doorstep within a week!
3. Health Benefits Of Using Iron Kadai
1. Beats Anemia
It’s not only fruit and vegetables, sometimes pots and pans will impress you! Since everyone understands, iron is among the most essential minerals required for the formation of red blood cells in our body.
More the iron, the more haemoglobin your body generates to transfer oxygen to the body. Cooking in the cast-iron tower helps to raise your iron levels and reduce the risk of developing iron-deficiency anaemia. And it’s certainly the best way to increase your iron intake! Check out how to improve platelets counts.
2. Healthy Pregnancy
During pregnancy, blood volume and red blood cell development increase significantly to provide oxygen and glucose to the developing foetus. Although the body normally maximises absorption of iron during pregnancy, iron deficiency may result from inadequate iron intake or other factors influencing the way iron is absorbed. Cooking in iron cookwares helps to boost your iron levels.
3. Better Athletic Performance
Iron deficiency in athletes reduces athletic skill and reduces the function of the immune system. During physical exertion, a lack of haemoglobin can significantly reduce efficiency, as it restricts the ability of the body to transport oxygen to the muscles.
4. How To Season Cast Iron Kadai For The First Time?
- Scrub and wash the pan thoroughly.
- Boil curry leaves, or any leafy vegetables in the cast iron cookware. This helps to remove any dirt or residue from the cookware.
- Wash the Cookware again with dishwasher liquid.
- Apply a thin layer of oil all over the kadai. We usually use coconut oil or gingelly oil. Experts say that flaxseed oil works the best!
- Keep the cookware on low flame for about 10-15 minutes. Apply a little more oil so it absorbs more in between.
- After 30 minutes, you will find a shiny black layer which means your cast Iron Kadai is seasoned.
5. How To Maintain Your Cast Iron Kadai?
- Don’t place your cast iron cookware in a wet sink. It could exacerbate the seasoning and contribute to rusting.
- Always rinse your stainless steel cooking utensils with a mild dish of washing liquid and scrub and dry completely by heating them on the gas stove.
- Instantly after drying the cast iron cooking utensils, add a thin coating of oil before keeping it on the kitchen shelf.
- This retains the seasoning and eliminates rust. Clean the utensil properly before using so that any dirt or dust obtained from the oil does not infect your meal.
- Avoid cooking acidic foods in cast iron kadai. It is alright to use tomatoes or lemon in chicken curry once in a while but routine cooking with acidic foods in cast iron kadai will lead to the deterioration of seasoning and give a metallic taste of food.
What’s more to wait for? Get the iron kadai at the best prices with impressive features and benefits! Hit the buy button to deliver the pure quality, chemicals free iron kadai to your doorstep!