One of the best things about cast iron pan is that it is extremely durable and cannot be repaired, scratched or broken. As long as your cast iron pan doesn’t chip or crack, you can remove the rust and season it again and again.
Feeling uneasy with iron cookware because of its rusting quality? We think cleaning up healthy iron cookware is way better than consuming food cookies with chemicals coated non-stick cookware! What do you think?
1. What Is Cast Iron Pan Used For?
Sauteing, pan-frying, searing, baking, braising, broiling, roasting and more cooking techniques.
- Potato recipes
- Vegetable fry
- Beef stir fry, chicken steaks, fish fry
- Egg toast
- Dal Tadka
- Paneer tikka
- Roti and chappathis
- Mushroom and chicken fry
2. Impressive Features Of The Standard Cast Iron Pan
It’s flat round cookware with a thickened bottom and solid handles to hold.
It had handles at both ends which makes it easy to get hold of even for tired wrists.
It is made of stainless steel and is suitable for any kind of setting, whether it is a home or a restaurant.
2. Induction and Gas Friendly
And finally, that! This cookware works perfectly in both induction and gas stoves. So this cookware is perfect for mobile cooking, too! It is also suitable for hostellers who want to prepare healthy home-food.
3. Descent Weight
This ideal mass of cast iron pan helps to ensure even heat transfer and prevents food from smoking and sticking to the surface, making the whole meal evil.
Keeping your Kadai cast iron well seasoned makes your Kadai stay long long-lasting during how to season them? Continue reading to the bottom to find out the best seasoning tips!
5. Healthy Choice!
If you’re aware of your wellbeing and you’re still concerned about the amount of oil you eat in doses, don’t worry! Cast iron absorbs oil and cooks it uniformly.
6. Free of chemical products
They are chemical-free and separate from non-stick cookware that uses hazardous chemicals such as Teflon during production.
We sell it at a fair price and the product will be shipped to your door within a week!
3. Health Benefits Of Using Cast Iron Pan
1. Beats Anaemia
It’s not just fruit and vegetables, you’ll be surprised with pots and pans sometimes! As everyone knows, iron is one of the most necessary minerals required for the development of the immune system in our body.
The more iron, the more haemoglobin your body produces to carry oxygen to your body. Cooking in the cast cast-iron helps to boost the iron levels and lower the risk iron of deficiency. And this is a defined fact way to improve your intake of iron!
2. Healthy Pregnancy
During pregnancy, blood volume and red blood cell development increase significantly to provide oxygen and glucose to the developing foetus. The market for iron is also growing as a result. Although the body normally maximises absorption of iron during pregnancy, iron deficiency may result from inadequate iron intake or other factors influencing the way iron is absorbed. Check out to know more about pregnancy.
3. Better Athletic Performance
Iron deficiency in athletes reduces athletic skill and reduces the function of the immune system. During physical exertion, a lack of haemoglobin can significantly reduce efficiency, as it restricts the ability of the body to transport oxygen to the muscles.
4. How to Season Cast Iron Pan For The First Time?
- Rinse the pan and wash it well.
- Boil curry leaves, or other leafy vegetables in a casserole. This helps eliminate any dust or contaminants from the cookware.
- Clean the cookware with a soap liquid again.
- Spread a thin layer of oil to the entire Kadai. We typically use coconut oil or ginger oil. Experts say the linseed oil works best!
- Hold your cookware on low heat for around 10-15 minutes. Add more oil that retains further in after 30 minutes, you’ll find a glossy black layer, which means that your cast iron pan is seasoned.
5. How To Maintain Your Cast Iron Pan?
- Don’t put your cast iron cooking utensils in a wet sink. It can intensify seasoning and lead to rusting.
- Often clean your stainless steel utensils with a mild dish of washing liquid and clean and thoroughly dry them by warming them on the stovetop.
- Instantly after drying the cast iron cookware, apply a thin layer of oil before storing it on the kitchen shelf.
- This preserves the spice and removes the corrosion. Tidy the utensil correctly before use so any dirt or dust produced from the oil doesn’t your food.
- Stop cooking any acidic stuff in the cast iron pan. It is fine on using tomatoes or lime in curry gravy every then, but regular cooking with fruit juices in a cast iron pan can lead to a degradation in seasoning and a metallic food taste.
What’s something to be waiting for? Have the iron pan at the right value with amazing advantages and functions! Click the buy button to carry absolute quality, chemo chemical-free pan to your doorstep!
Originally posted 2020-10-11 20:03:35.