We all aim to remain fit and to choose the right oil for cooking is just the wisest step that you need to take to achieve that goal.
Mustard oil has been a trusted choice in almost every Indian household for a long time. But, the recent trend for refined oils is also taking the market by a storm.
Both varieties have bagged enough praise for its presence on the platter but do you know which one is healthier?
Making the right choice, in this case, can make or break your fitness fervor. Choosing the right cooking and taking it in proper quantities is the key to achieve all your fitness targets.
So, which oil is going to keep up with your fitness spree?! And which shall help you be in shape? Is it your grandmother’s all-time trusted mustard oil or your mother’s useful refined oil?
We will solve all your doubts right here in this article. So stay tuned.
What is Mustard Oil?
Mustard oil is the staple oil for most Indian households. It is an integral part of Indian cuisine. Its rare aroma & high smoking point makes it suitable for sauteing & frying. It is made from the seeds of the mustard.
The quick benefits of mustard oil :
The seeds of mustard plants help to make mustard oil. Being a vegetable oil has a lot of benefits that can create a good impact on your health.
- It contains good fats and these never deposit in your blood vessels.
- Contains Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids which help in checking cholesterol levels.
- It also contains Glucosinolate which has anti-microbial properties that provide us protection against any infection.
- Improves your digestion by increasing the production & secretion of enzymes.
- Controls irritable bowel syndrome with the help of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It provides strength & boosts immunity.
What is Refined Oil?
On the other hand, refined oils are also preferred by some moms around the country. It can reduce the level of Trans Fat intake at a considerable rate.
Refined oil is derived by adding some chemicals to vegetable oils to provide the customers with a good product under the same price bracket.
But, here begins the trouble. It is harmful to your digestive & respiratory systems. It can cause many diseases like cancer, diabetes, Kidney ailments, etc.
Why choose mustard oil over refined oil?
Mustard oil betters your health with magical natural effects. Surely our grandmothers were the most intelligent to have chosen mustard oil over everything else. The unsaturated fats within this mighty concoction help reduce cholesterol levels & keep your heart’s health intact.
Mustard oil is a way better choice over refined oil any day but to make ourselves we would like to give you a little more information.
- Refined oils contain preservatives which have an extremely bad effect on health. Preservatives can never be a good option for your body.
- During the process of refining, a chemical called sodium hydroxide is added to the oil which can create a lot of problems in your digestive system.
- Refined oils undergo a lot of processes like bleaching, dewaxing, deodorizing & deacidification which reduce the nutrients in the oil and, in turn, make it harmful for the consumer.
- Due to its exposure to very high temperatures, all the natural minerals die out in the oil which makes it unhealthy for anyone.
- Mainly a marketing strategy that increases its aesthetic appeal & enhances its stability.
Cold-pressed Mustard oil & its specialty:
Well, we presume that you have already made up your mind to go for mustard oil now; therefore let’s get into something even healthier.
Cold-pressed oils have become the flagbearer of healthy oils because of their natural attributes.
Cold-pressed mustard oils are the real kacchi ghani oils that you can make out of the wooden press in the most traditional way possible. They are extracted from the seeds without any application of any form of heat. The pungent aroma of these oils tells you about its authenticity and when you trying cooking in this it tastes delicious and is healthy at the same time.
Some unique features of cold-pressed oils:
- It is out of shudhh Kacchi Ghani with all the antioxidants and natural nutrients present in it.
- Good for skin & hair as well.
- It can also be used with salt to massage the gum of your teeth.
- Mustard oil has a smoking point of 350 Fahrenheit which makes it ideal for Indian cooking.
- Cold-pressed oils enhance the taste of your food and keep you healthy at the same time.
Where to head to buy an authentic bottle of cold-pressed mustard oil?
Well, even in this case we have a solution for you all. Head to our website to find the widest range of cold-pressed oils along with the purest cold pressed mustard oils. Visit our website
right now and pick your favorite oils and shop at the best rates available in the market.
We assure you that we shall not disappoint our services and our oils.
Always, the right oil can create a much bigger impact on your fitness than you know.
Originally posted 2020-10-04 22:41:53.