The basic rule of this diet includes that we should not consume anything that is made in factories.
The diet followed by many people trying to lose weight is becoming a regular paleo diet. In short this is the method of taking thorns by thorns.
Everyone knows that body weight increases with fat. The Paleo Diet is a diet program that involves consuming fatty foods similar to those eaten by people who lived 2.5 million years ago during the Paleolithic (Old Stone Age) to lose weight.
The basic premise of this diet is to abstain from carbohydrate and sugary foods. Also it is often recommended to eat only fat during this diet.
Carbohydrates cause fat to accumulate in the body. Our body automatically searches for it when it avoids it altogether. Then the fat that is already stored in the body is burned.
At the same time the question arises as to whether the direct fat foods we take during this diet will not lead to weight gain.?
The answer is that the fat from those foods is converted into energy needed for daily energy and burned.
This diet includes eating foods derived from hunting and gathering in the Early Stone Age, including low-fat meats, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts.
Studies show that following this paleo diet can help with significant weight loss and improve health without reducing calories.
1. Purpose of the diet
Our body is not genetically compatible with the modern diet that appeared with agricultural practices. This is why obesity, diabetes and heart disease are currently on the rise.
So to avoid these, this diet has been developed with the intention that we should eat back what the ancient humans ate in the present.
The basic rule of this diet includes that you should not consume anything that is made in factories.
What to Eat During the Paleo Diet:
- Meats include mutton, chicken, beef, and pork
- Trout, salmon, shrimp in fish and seafood
- Free-range or omega-3 enriched eggs
Combo of these 2 foods will help you lose weight fast: Increase metabolism ..!
- Broccoli, kale, onions, carrots, peppers and tomatoes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, turnips
- Apples, oranges, bananas, pears, strawberries, blueberries
- Almonds, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and more.
- Extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil, sea salt, garlic, rosemary and turmeric
Foods Not To Eat:
- Soft Drinks, Fruit Juices, Candy, Ice Creams and Pastries
- Bread, pasta wheat, rye, barley
- Beans, legumes and other legumes
- Soybean oil, sunflower oil, cotton seed oil & more
Highly processed foods that include artificial sweeteners and artificial dietary modifications
Those on a paleo diet can occasionally drink tea and coffee. If tea is packed with antioxidants and other beneficial compounds.
Green tea is considered the best of them all. Coffee, which has health benefits, is also rich in antioxidants.