Here are the few methods which can treat your injuries in 3 methods. Follow it properly to cure your injuries soon.
3 methods to heal injuries are:
1. Applying Turmeric Paste
Turmeric has anti-microbial properties that can be utilized to heal injuries and prevent infection
- When there is just a normal wound, then apply some turmeric powder legitimately on the injury to help control the bleeding.
- Form a paste using ½ tease spoon of turmeric and enough flaxseed. Then apply this paste on the wounded area. Follow this method 2-3 times a day to reduce the pain and prevent further infection.
- Mix ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder into enough coconut oil to make into paste and apply 2 to 3 times each day to the influenced area.
2. Applying Aloe Vera Gel
The anti-inflammatory, soothing properties and analgesic has the tendency to heal any kind of injuries. These properties are mainly found in aloe vera which has been using to cure wounds for long time. Aloe vera even appeared to defer recuperating in a careful injury.
1. Cut the aloe Vera leaf and take the gel out.
2. Apply this gel on the injury and permit it to dry all alone.
3. Clean the area with mild warm water and dry with a clean towel.
4. Repeat a few times each day until the injury totally disappears
3. Applying Garlic Paste
The antibiotic and antimicrobial properties inside the garlic have been used to treat the wound. The garlic can control bleeding and stop the pain immediately. Natural defence properties are present inside the garlic to prevent the infections.
• Minor injuries can been controlled with keeping crushed garlic cloves on the injury area.
• To help the injury to heal soon, make a paste with garlic cloves and gently apply over the area. Put the dressing over it and leave it for another 20-30 minutes. Then rinse with warm mild water and repeat 2-3 times a day for better results.