The many types of spices in our kitchen have been used not only to add extra flavor to the food we cook but also in Ayurveda for centuries. One of them is dill.
This spice has the ability to control blood sugar, blood pressure and uric acid levels in the blood. Also dill cures anemia and prevents hair loss.
Fennel contains a variety of nutrients such as folic acid, riboflavin, copper, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and vitamins A, B6, C and K, which can help treat various health problems.
Dill is high in soluble fiber, and dill also helps improve blood glucose levels. By reducing the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, dill also helps to control blood sugar levels.
What are the other benefits of dill?
1. Improving Digestion
Ingestion of dill improves the digestive system of the body. It cures the problem of appetite and improves the overall physical health.
2. Most Helpful For Diabetics
Ingestion of dill helps in lowering the blood sugar level. Dill also helps in lowering cholesterol and keeping blood pressure under control.
3. Reduce Hair Loss
Dill can help you with all the problems of hair loss, hair loss and graying.
4. Eliminate anemia and arthritis
When dill seeds are properly added to the diet, the level of uric acid in the bloodstream decreases and so does the risk of arthritis.
Dill also helps in treating anemia by regulating blood volume and detoxifying the blood.
5. Pain Relief
Dill is a remedy for back pain, nerve pain, inflammation, stroke, constipation and stomach discomfort.
Fennel can be used to treat pain in any part of the body, from knee joint pain to muscle cramps.
6. Cure Asthma and Cough
Ingestion of dill can provide relief from discomforts such as cough, asthma, bronchitis and chest congestion.
7. Solving Bleeding Problems
Dill can also help with bleeding problems through the nose and excessive bleeding that occurs during menstruation.
In what ways can dill be included in your diet?
- Dill seeds can be soaked overnight and taken as tea in the morning.
- Take one tablespoon of dill powder twice a day with warm milk or water before meals and at bedtime.
- Mix dill with yoghurt, cactus gel or water and apply on the scalp. The result is less problems like dandruff, hair loss, and gray hair
- Adding dill paste with rose water and applying it on the scars, pimples and wrinkles on the face can make a good difference.
Originally posted 2022-02-26 03:27:02.