Jaggery is now being used by many as an alternative to sugar. Although its taste is unique its health is more than that.
So it is good to include it in the occasional recipe like this to enjoy the health and its taste together.
In that way, try adding black currant instead of salt to the dosa flour you eat daily. Taste will make you forget the consonant. Here is the recipe:
Required things :
- Jaggery – 100 g
- wheat flour – 100 g
- rice flour – 4 tsp
- grated coconut – 1 cup
- cardamom – 2
- ghee – tsp
- First crush the black powder and add a little water to melt it.
- Then add rice flour and wheat flour and mix well. Add the grated coconut and mix well. Crush the cardamom and add. Powder can be added though.
- Not only vada in banana flower, you can also make such a tasty dish ..!
- Add the required amount of and mix to make dosa flour paste.
- Now shoot at the pebbles as always. Use ghee instead of oil to pour around the dosa.
- That’s it jaggery dosa is ready.
Sweet and delightful, jaggery dosa is an smooth-to-make south Indian recipe that you could cook in your circle of relatives and pals every time.
This dosa recipe is sincerely scrumptious and incredible, and is prepared with rice flour, wheat flour, jaggery, coconut.
Crispy in texture, this dosa recipe is historically made in ghee which increases the calorie rely.
However this model of jaggery dosa is cooked in delicate oil, which lowers the calorie remember.
This dosa recipe can be organized for lunch and dinner as well, but, it is extra suitable for a breakfast in iciness and monsoon season.
So, don’t wait tons and try this clean recipe these days at home, and revel in with your family!