Instead of explaining the benefits to you, let me tell you if it has worked for anybody? Yes! I haven’t met my cousin for a long time and she recently visits my home the before week.
After a long time, I met her and I was like “What! What did you do? Have you changed your regular suncreen? Have you done any facial scrub? Did you wear the charcoal mask which go on TVs like say goodbye to acne and blackheads? What the heck did you do to your face?” There cames her mischievous smile on her round plumpy face. She told that the credits goes to almond oil!
There, I rushed to my mobile to discover these amazing secrets of almond oil, did my research and there I come here again to blog on this topic! Let’s know the answers for these questions before I end this article.
1. What is the nutritional content of almond oil?
2. How almond oil is good for your body especially skin?
3. How much should you have almond oil per day?
4. How to add almond oil in our diet?
5. What are the side effects if you overconsume this oil?
6. How to make this almond oil at home?
Diving straight into topic!
1. What Is The Nutritional Content Of Almond Oil?
- Almond oil is cold pressed from riped almond fruit.
- You can also buy refined or extracted almond oil which are cheaper but contain less nutrients. Refining oil technique applies heat to the oil which destroy the valuable nutrients instantly.
- Almond oil is very rich in vitamins like A, B, D, E and rich in calcium and magnesium.
- It is rich in unsaturated fatty acids which penetrate into the skin to make the skin softer. Due to its high content of monounsaturated fatty acids,it has cholesterol lowering properties.
- According to USDA, 100 g of almonds contain 579 calories and 21.15 grams of protein. In addition, almonds are a low glycemic index food.
1. How Almond Oil Is Good For Your Body?
Good for skin-
Almond oil rejunuvates skin, improve complexion and reduce the acne scars. Topical vitamin E found in almond oil helps to reduce the risk against photoaging and skin cancers. Some research studies also concludes that almond oil works for psoriasis and eczema. Vitamin E reduce dark circles.
Regular massage of this almond oil reduces dark circles, under eye bags and wrinkles.You can use almond oil to treat chapped lips. This means almond oil works for everything! Now, We should definitely use this.
May Aid To Reduce Diabetes
Inclusion of almond oil in the breakfast meal of diabetic individuals have decreased their blood glucose concentrations. The more almonds participants ate, the lower meal’s glycemic index became and the less the participant’s blood sugar level rose.
Eating three ounces of almonds with the bread based meals lowered the meal’s glycemic index to less than half of that bread only meal.
Heart Healthy Almond Oil
Almond oil consists of 70% monounsaturated fat, which has been researched for heart health. Monounsaturated fats have shown to increase levels of HDL cholesterol.
High density lipoproteins are cholesterol reduce the risk of developing heart disease.
Promotes Weight Loss
Many people get confused with fats that increase obesity. But almond oil is rich in mono unsaturated fats which improves weight loss and body composition in obese women.
Another large study which includes 7447 people found that a diet involves on monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats led to a greater reduction of body weight and belly fat, compared to a low fat diet.
The skin of your scalp is as important to the skin of legs and hands. As dead cells starts to accumulate on your scalp, it increases the risk of developing dandruff. By deeply oiling your hair with almond oil, it promotes healthy hair growth by deeply nourishing your hair.
3. How Much Nutritional Content It Contains To Meet The Daily Recommended Intake?
1 table spoon (15 ml) of almond oil delivers 26% of the day recommended intake.
4. How To Add Almond Oil In Our Diet?
Replace the usual oil with cold pressed almond oil in cold applications such as drizzle over a finished dish or for salad dressings. Almond oil is the best used as a finishing touch in dishes which includes almonds and almond crusted fish. Refined almond oil is good for deep frying whereas cold pressed oil has more nutty flavour than refined oil.
5. What Are The Side Effects Of Almond Oil?
Almond oil is generally safe for the skin but someone who is allergic to nuts should avoid the consumption or application of almond oil since it can trigger any allergic reaction like nausea,vomit, diarrhoea and trouble to breath.
Our standard Coldpressed Oils are her for you to deliver the 100% quality almond oil to your doorstep. Purchase this oil at a reasonable price from us and keep your body healthy!
Originally posted 2020-02-29 19:50:21.